Google
 

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Umbrella Strollers

I love umbrella strollers! Out of all the strollers I've used, I think this gets used the most. I keep one in the car and when I go into a store to get just a few things (sometimes even a moderate amount!), I put the baby in the stroller and then hook a shopping basket around the handles. Now I don't have to worry about cleaning off germs from the shopping cart and my baby will usually stay happier. This was really a bonus when I just had one child, as she got to be a toddler. She was more manageable in the stroller than a shopping cart. Now that I've got another one, I have to put the youngest in the stroller and make sure my oldest stays next to me. But it's still much easier than using the cart if I don't have to get many items!

1 comment:

laren said...

i totally agree. we've had "big, nice" stroller but avoid using it in many situations. now, with second child, i needed something, but didn't know what until LAST NIGHT w/ you guys - i went and purchased Stro's umbrella stroller (say that 3x fast) today!